In this fun and interactive class, you’ll receive easy-to-follow, systematic instruction on how to create vibrant and realistic art using colored pencils. It’s as easy to set up as it is to clean up an art session using colored pencils. And they’re highly portable — take them wherever you go, open your sketchbook or drawing pad, and create! See www.LearnatSouth.org for required materials.
During this workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to draw what you see
- Receive guidance on shading and highlighting
- Practice blending colors to create a rich and vibrant piece of art
- Explore and develop your own sense of style and expression
We’ll explore the following topics:
- Drawing Introduction – Shapes
- Color Evaluation (clear – intermediate – intense)
- Strokes – to fill, to darken, make fur and feathers
- Introduction to perspective in distance landscapes
- Introduction to the face, division, and colors
Join us and discover how rewarding colored pencil art can be!
Click here for the Supply List.
Class will be held at Seattle Central College.