Through creative visualization using virtual reality goggles, writing exercises, brainstorming sessions, self-inventories and the creation of a vision board, you’ll gain insight into what you wish to create in your life.
Learn to create three different types of vision boards and select one that reflects your best intentions for the future.
During this inspiring, hands-on class, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Class is held at Seattle Central Campus.
- Discover what you want to accomplish
- Become familiar with the process of the intuitive in defining your vision
- Understand the difference between intention and goals
- Overcome fears about change and transition and discover what might be obstacles
- Identify your unique personal strengths and how they connect to vision
- Define the tradition of the Vision Quest in Native culture
- Understand the value of purpose in your life
- Learn the 3 types of Vision Boards